Just Your Average Vegan Teen

Just Your Average Vegan Teen
Mc.Donalds is torture and death.
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 15, 2010

are you brave enough to watch this?


When I watched this I wanted to stop watching almost immediately and I was near tears but I just never had enough energy to even move my arm because I was just so shocked. It was horribly sad, it was the worst thing I have ever seen in my life. I am glad I watched though because now I know the honest truth, I used to think it wasn't that bad. But it's unbelievable.
You need to watch it because it is the truth and no one is going to tell you this other than vegans.

4 comments:

  1. I am really inspired to see this blog. I think it's amazing that you have developed such a strong, compassionate heart at such a young age. Keep up the great work...this message needs to be heard!

    You give me hope for the future...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jo Tyler and I will keep up the good work. One of my friends might become a vegan so I am working on the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also very impressed with your blog and that you have watched this video 'meet your meat' at such a young age. Most people won't dare watch something like this because they can't face the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous, thank you I do appreciate that it was hard for me to know all of this but I need to know the truth if I'm a vegan, which I am.

    ReplyDelete