Just Your Average Vegan Teen

Just Your Average Vegan Teen
Mc.Donalds is torture and death.
Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 16, 2010

10 Reasons Why Circuses Suck!

I hate the way these people use the bull hook as a baseball bat when the elephant gets "out of line". Every animal should be treated with love and compassion, not chained up in a truck all day and then being beaten with a bull hook. Please do not go to any circus that has animal performances. Have compassion, please. To find out more about circus cruelty, click here.

4 comments:

  1. You go, Girl! Keep spreading the word. Excellent job. Do everything you can to educate your generation and you can change the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://wildtimevideo.blogspot.com/2010/04/not-your-average-vegan-teen.html - you have just been announced!! Am looking forward to talking to you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right! The circus is brutal on it's animal "entertainers"... So sad what they go through for our petty amusement. There are thousands of better ways to have fun and to be kind at the same time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chris we actually have the same name. You might have seen my moms name in one of my posts on facebook but i am actually a boy.Thank you and I will educate my generation and I will keep on spreading the truth.


    TJ, Thank you a lot I am really looking foward to the interview with you.

    Bea, I know I hate the way these stupid idiots treat these cute animals in the horrid circuses and you are also very right when you said there are many more ways to have fun without cruelty.

    ReplyDelete